R3’s carefully considered proportions create a purposeful look, whilst the cantilevered legs subtly angle the unit upwards giving the impression that it is looking up and ready to perform. Driving the system is a high fidelity two channel Class A-B amplifier and with our NS+ drivers and latest digital sound processing techniques we have finely tailored the sound at every level to generate a realistic sound stage that extends way beyond R3’s compact stature. Whatever your taste in music, R3 is a remarkable all-in-one system that will fulfil the needs of even the most discerning listener.
With such a vast choice of stations, radio is still one of the best ways to enjoy music and chat and with its SmartRadio tuner R3 has been designed to make your enjoyment of this medium the best ever. DAB\/DAB+ and FM tuners provide quick access to local and national broadcasts but with an Internet tuner also included, R3 allows you access to stations and podcasts world-wide.
Ruark Audio R3 MK3 Integrated Music System
· Superb sound quality with 3D enhanced stereo sound
· Slot loading CD player plays CD-Audio, MP3, AAC and WMA music disks
· DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner with RDS
· Bluetooth with aptX for CD quality streaming
· USB playback & Charge port
· Switchable auxiliary inputs
· Fixed level audio output
· Digital optical input
· Integrated active subwoofer
· New intuitive ‘click to select’ RotoDial control system
· High contrast OLED display
· Compact custom remote control
· Adjustable treble and bass settings
· Stereo headphone output
· Easy-to-use comprehensive dual alarms
· Finishes: Rich Walnut veneer, Soft White lacquer
· Dimensions H140 × W440 × D250mm
· Weight: 7 Kg
Once again thanks for your help. I first visited Bartletts in 1993 and bought the Audiolab 8000a to equalise and compete with whatever the neighbours were playing at the time through the very thin walls of a Victorian Mansion Block. My Quad at the time although could musically could not compete. I had bought the Quad in 1984 at a place in Camden by Mornington Crescent, although I felt that I bought what" that particular shop "wanted to sell me rather than what I wanted.
I would just like to thank the Bartlett's team for pulling out all the stops when an order failed to materialise through no fault of their own. Terrific service and would certainly shop with Bartlett's again.
Firstly delivery was estimated at 7-11 days - it was actually delivered by courier the next day (Free). Item was an excellent price and although it was advertised as used - it was absolutely mint. This is what internet buying should be like - well done all at Bartletts!